New Upgraded Adjustable Shutter Trigger Extension Rod for Gopro 9 Action Cameras Diving Mount SLR Underwater Tray Adapter
3 colors options, choose the one you want, contact me for any further questions.
Material: Aluminum alloy
Color: Black / Red / Mix
Processing technology: CNC machining / CNC
Aluminum alloy surface process: Anode blasting oxidation
Product size: 60 * 70 * 75mm
Product gross weight: 100g
Suitable for diving dual-handed / suitable for GOPRO all series / SJcam / Xiaoyi and other sports cameras, for Nikon for Canon Micro SLR and other waterproof cases.
1. All aluminum alloy material, strong and light, strong, corrosion resistance, stable performance;
2. New design, simple structure, easy assembly, stable connection, small size;
3. High-end anode sandblast oxidation, and different colors can be customized according to personal preference;
4. The principle of lever is used to realize the function of triggering the photography shutter without holding the handle, making triggering easier and saving time and effort.
5. Maximize the use of space and maximize the length of all chutes, so that you can adjust the position back and forth, left and right, and up and down to meet different camera models.
6. The positions of the 1-A, 1-B, and 5-A sliding grooves on the fixing block ① and the connection block ③ and the sliding block ⑤ can be adjusted separately so that the position of the accessories can be adjusted for reasonable installation.
1. Using the principle of the lever, move the movable block ② the tail, the movable block ② is pushed down at the front end, because the movable block ② is equipped with a spring at the front end, the movable block ② will rebound, and the movable block ② movement drives the connection block ④ and the sliding plate ⑤, fixed Column ⑥ is in contact with the camera shutter button, thereby achieving the purpose of not directly pressing the shutter.
2. When in use, connect the fixing block ① to other accessories and fix it, then adjust the fixing block ① the left and right positions and then adjust the connection plate ③ the front and back position and finally adjust the sliding block ⑤ the up and down position to match the camera shutter position, which can meet Used by different models of cameras.