Lucky FF918 Wireless Remote Control Boat Fish Finder 300m/980ft wireless operating range echo sounder
FF918-CWLS PRODUCT SPECIFICATION:
1) Display: 3.5inch MVA-TFT-LCD
2) Backlighting: On/off White LED
3) Depth Capability: 328feet(100m)
4) Sonar Coverage:45degrees beam angle in 200Khz
5) Wireless operational Range: 980feet(300m)
6) Power Requirement: 11 to 13V DC
7) Water depth, water temperature, fish location, the bottom contour can be constantly obtained from the water
8) User selectable sensitivity,zoom,units,depth range,shallow alarm,fish icon,fish alarm,and chart speed setting
9) Built-in memory stores sonar setting when the fish finder is turned off
10) Operational Temperature: 14°F to 122°F(-10°C
1. Install the transducer to the bait boat. and put it to water
FF918-CWLS sonar coverage is a 45-degree beam angle in 200Khz.
This model can constantly obtain water and fish information.
Monitor main key:
1. Up arrow key
2. Mode key
3. Power/Menu key
4. Sensitivity key
5. Down arrow key
6.. Light key
1. 11V to 13.5V DC battery(not included)
4. Signal tower
5. Extension of antenna
1. Battery capacity 7. Lower zoom range
2. Upper Zoom Range 8. sensitivity
3. Water surface line 9. Water depth
4. Small fish icon 10.Water temperature
5. Depth ruler 11.Medium fish icon
6.Large fish Icon 12.Bottom contour
This item wireless Operating range is 300M
This item detecting water depth is 100M
Bait boat information
FF918-CWLS is suitbale for some general bait boat :Carplounge/Waverunner/Vegaboat/ Carp/Anaconda/ Anatec catamaran ,etc .
The lucky fish finder is not included the bait boat antenna.
1.Please use 10V to 12.5V DC battery to power the signal tower.
2.Extension to the antenna cannot be used as an antenna.
3.Please install the antenna before connecting the power.
4.Antenna only enhances the ability to receive signals!
5.Please don’t test the fish finder in the air，which should it test in the outside water area.!!!
6. The power adapter is EUROPEAN, if an English or American power adapter is needed, please leave a message, thanks.
7. New and old probes are shipped randomly