Night Vision Infrared 1920p x 1080p 10.8x Zoom 700m Range for Observation and Surveillance Binoculars Telescope
See in complete darkness
Night Vision Binocular utilizes an infrared-sensitive CMOS sensor, for providing outstanding image quality. Fully multi-coated optics increase light transmission and decrease glare.
The digital night vision binoculars camera is ideal for adults hunting, camping, exploring, adventures, surveillance, search, rescue, nighttime navigation, wildlife observation.
Large 4″ View Screen
Built-in 4″ HD LCD Display screen: 1920*1080 video resolution, 640*360 display resolution. Can connect to TV and PC.
5W/850NM Infrared LED Illuminator
Built-in 5W infrared LED 850nm illuminator enables observe targets in the darkness and can range up to 984ft/300m.
While connecting with a power bank, the range can be up to 700m / 2297ft
7 IR Levels
The higher the IR level, the brighter the night vision effect. When powered by a mobile power supply, the IR can be adjusted up to level 7. what is more, the IR light is invisible.
Adjustable Angle of View
Adjust the angle of view from 9.2° by an adjustable wheel on the back of this night vision binoculars.
3.6x-10.8x Zoom Magnification
1-3x digital zoom magnification and 3.6x optical zoom magnification allow the user to zoom in on an object or zoom out to a wider view. During the day or low light, observation distance is infinite.
Connect TV and PC
This night vision device can be connected to a TV with an AV cable (included) or a USB cable (included) to a computer. Share your images and videos with family and social media.
Low Power Consumption
Works with 8 X AA Batteries(not included)
Both 1.5V and 1.2V rechargeable AA batteries are available.
Eneloop Pro AA batteries are preferred.
Battery life: 10 hours working time with IR off.
The power bank can also feed this night vision.
Tripod Mounting Thread
Shoulder strap(included), release your hands.
The night vision binocular features a threaded tripod mount. The bottom screw hole can be connected directly to the tripod.
1) Optical performance Magnification: (3.6-10.8) X 31mm lens
2) Digital Zoom: 1-3x
3) Angle Of View: 9.2°
4) Objective Aperture: 31mm
5) Exit Pupil Distance: 30mm
6) F# for Objective lens: 1.3
7) IR Zoom: 2X
8) 5m ~ ∞ in the daytime; Viewing in the darkness up to 700M (monochrome)
9) Video Output 640×360 resolution: TFT , LCD
10) OSD menu display
11) CVBS always output with VGA resolution
12) Imager: High-sensitivity CMOS Sensor
13) Size: 1/2.7”
14) Resolution: 1920X1080
15) IR LED: 5W Infared 850nm LED
16) Memory Card: 64GB Micro SD Card(included)
17) Hardware Buttons Power: on/off
18) Record JPEG file in Micro SD storage
19) Capture mp4 file in Micro SD storage
20) Playback media file from micro SD storage(included)
21) Power External power supply – DC 5V/2A
22) 8 pcs AA batteries: 8-12 V(not included)
23) Battery life: 10 hours working time with IR off
24) Low power warning
25) 3 modes (Capture, Video, Playback)
26) Single frame Image Capture
27) Video and image Record
28) Playback image and video
29) Delete image and video
30) 7 level IR switch
31) Micro SD card format
32) Power save (Off/1 min/ 3min/5 min)
33) Menu Language: English / Français / Español / Deutsch / Italiano/ Português/ Русский
34) System Rest
35) Light Freq. 50/60HZ
36) RTC setting
37) Size: 170mmx150mmx60mm
38) Weight: 700g/24.7oz
39) Package List: USB cable/ AV cable/ 64GB Micro Card/ Bag/Paper Manual/ night vision device
Question 1: Can we use a power bank with this binocular? thank you.
Answer: Yes, Ordinary power banks that can charge mobile phones are suitable for this night vision device,
it has a normal USB jack and relates USB cable to connect the power bank
Question 2: Does this binocular record in color? Color videos/photos?
Answer: Yes, as long as it is not in IR mode.
Question 3: Are these waterproof or water-resistant?
Answer: it is water-resistant, which means that it cannot go into the water with it but will resist under the rain.
Question 4: Do these also work for the daytime?
Answer: Not only it works well in the daytime, but also works great for daytime and low light environment
Question 5: Are these good for people who wear glasses?
Answer: Yes, they are easy to use with glasses on and off