Piscifun Spark Pro 11+1 Shielded Ball Bearings Baitcasting Reel
1. Reel color: Chameleon
2. Gear Ratio: 6.6:1, 8.1:1
3. Ball Bearings: 11+1
4. Max Drag: 7.5kg/16.5lb
5. Brake System: Magnetic Brake
6. Reel Weight: 198g/7oz
7. Retrieve per Turn(8.1): 79cm/31.1in
8. Retrieve per Turn(6.6): 64cm/25.2in
9. Braid Capacity: 0.165mm/135m 10lb/145yds
10. Mono Capacity: 0.234mm/100m 7lb/109yds
1. Smooth Operation – Optimal shielded bearings means smooth operation and increased resistance from wear and tear in both fresh and saltwater. We put the right bearings in the right place to ensure impeccable performance. They redefine smoothness for a low-profile baitcasting reel.
2. Exceptional Stability and Durability – The Double-Shaft Supported Line Wind delivers an incredible 40% increase in instability, as well as an astounding 35% increase in overall durability. This innovation greatly improves the overall operation of the reel.
3. Powerful Brake and Smooth Drag – The Spark bait caster fishing reel comes with a magnetic braking system featuring 8 magnetic discs, which offers quick on-the-fly adjustment and greatly reduces the chance of backlash. The oversize Disc Carbon Fiber Drag provides consistent and smooth stopping power while battling big fish.
4. Super Compact – The compact, ergonomically designed frame is ultra-comfortable. The handle knobs are located closer to the rod’s centerline, reducing wobble of the rod and reel in your hand as you crank, this results in less wasted energy and a more powerful retrieve.
5. Lighter and Stronger – The double hardened anodized 7075 Aircraft grade aluminum main gear reduces the weight of the reel by 10% without sacrificing strength and durability.